Annually, three scholarships are available to Dairy Leaders of Tomorrow educators seeking professional development opportunities. These funds are made available through contributions made to the Dairy Excellence Foundation.
To be Eligible, Educators Must:
- Be registered members of the Dairy Leaders of Tomorrow program and have taught the curriculum portion
- Have at least one student who completed and passed the Introductory to Dairy course and at least one of the certificate courses since January 1, 2019
To Apply, Educators Must:
- Complete the Online Scholarship Application
- Submit 1 letter of reference that is either from an administrator, a peer agricultural educator or from an individual in the dairy industry.
- Note: Letter should demonstrate the applicant’s commitment to agriculture education and to preparing students for agriculture and dairy-related careers.
- Submit the reference letter to Brittany Snyder at email@example.com
Scholarships are designated to fund the registration, accommodations and travel costs associated with an educationally-focused professional development conference or workshop totaling no more than $1,000.
The deadline to apply is June 1, 2020
If you have any questions about the application, please feel free to email Brittany Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 717-346-0849.