Dairy Leaders of Tomorrow offers two $3,000 scholarships to incoming undergraduate students who have completed and passed the Introductory to Dairy course and at least one of the Dairy Tomorrow certification exams and associated course work by June 1, 2021.
The purpose of these scholarships is to provide recognition, encouragement, and financial assistance to outstanding students enrolled in academic programs that may support the dairy industry.
To be Eligible, Students Must:
- Be a graduating senior enrolled in a college or university beginning in the fall following graduation
- Completed and passed the Introductory to Dairy course and exam
- Completed and passed at least one of the certified courses and exams
To Apply, Students Must:
- Complete the Online DLT Student Application
- Submit a recent and accurate school transcript to Brittany Snyder at email@example.com
- Submit a photo of themselves to Brittany Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection of the scholarship winners will be based on the completed application within the following criteria: academic performance; evidence of leadership, character, and integrity; application compliance and commitment to working in or promoting the dairy industry after graduation. There is no GPA requirement. However, a student’s GPA is taken into consideration within the academic performance category.
The application process is now closed and will reopen on March 1, 2021.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
For questions or more information, reach out to Brittany Snyder at email@example.com.